Get ready for a new standard in surgical performance!
TransEnterix is now Asensus Surgical.
Social Media Policy
Last reviewed and updated: 28 January 2020
Asensus reserves all rights relating to the company's social media channels, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content, (ii) blocking disruptive users; and (iii) discontinuing any of our social media channels at any time. Discussion of medical and health topics should never be construed as medical advice. You are advised to contact a healthcare professional in your area if you need medical advice. Asensus does not represent that the information on Asensus' social media channels is accurate, complete, reliable, useful, timely or current. You read all content at your own risk. Do not rely on the information or advice in any of these postings.
- Defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments or hate propaganda;
- Calls to violence of any kind;
- Activity that violates any law or regulation; Attempts to target Asensus or Asensus Followers to offer goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature;
- Spam directed at Asensus or any of Asensus' Followers, including any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same content;
- Content that includes medical advice that may be unsolicited and/or unverified;
- Content deemed to constitute an unapproved use of any of our products or is otherwise false or misleading;
- Content regarding non-Asensus/competitors' products; Any claims about competitor products will be subject to removal, as they can potentially create liability for the company;
- Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, brand names, trade names, logos, copyrights or trade secrets of any person, business or place;
- Other content deemed to be off-topic or to disrupt the purposes of the channel, its Followers, and its sense of community and acceptance; and
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.
Asensus does not commit to respond to replies or comments posted to its social media sites. Our social media channels are not the appropriate place to resolve issues, complaints or suggestions about individual sales and service experiences or our products. This does not mean we do not want to hear about such issues, but these types of concerns are best handled by trained representatives. If you’re interested in sharing comments or feedback outside the scope of these channels, you can send a message through the “Contact Us” tab on Asensus.com, Senhance.com and Senhance.co.jp. Comments may be forwarded to other Asensus departments and personnel to ensure appropriate follow-up.
You should understand that content you submit to our social media channels is public and will not place Asensus under any obligation to you. This means Asensus is free to disclose and use the ideas contained in content on a non-confidential basis to anyone without any liability to you. You should also not use Asensus' social media channels to submit unsolicited ideas. Generally we don’t accept these, and if you submit any – for example by posting them – you need to understand that you don’t have ownership rights in such ideas, that we won’t compensate or reward you, and that we don’t waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to us, developed by our employees, or obtained from other sources. You agree that by posting content on our social media channels, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit and display and distribute such content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed. Further, by submitting content you represent and warrant to Asensus that you are the sole owner of the content and that Asensus' use of the content will not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyright rights; and that you will defend and hold Asensus harmless from any and all claims arising therefrom. By submitting content you waive any right to inspect or approve of such uses and agree to hold harmless Asensus and all others identified above from any and all claims you, your heirs, executors or assigns may at any time have against Asensus on account of the granting of the license or arising out of Asensus' use of the content.
This page is intended for a global audience. All Terms and Conditions of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Vimeo apply, respectively.